Lifepath Career Exploration Course
Students Chart Their Paths
The LifePath Career Exploration Course empowers students to make clear, informed choices about their futures. As they progress through the course, students will evaluate their unique strengths and interests, investigate a variety of career options, explore an array of post-secondary education opportunities, set S.M.A.R.T. goals, learn about the job application process, and refine the skills they need to be successful in the 21st century workplace.
The course provides students with the resources they need to chart their own career pathways. Request a quote to see how the LifePath Course can position your students for success!
Request a Demo
17-Module Career Exploration Course - available via the Canvas LMS.
Course Goals for Students:
- Select suitable career pursuits
- Establish goals that support career aspirations
- Acquire the requisite skills and knowledge for workplace success
- An introduction that outlines each module
- A list of each module’s learning objectives
- A lesson launch which prepares students to engage with each module’s material
- Articles, videos, and other learning content
- Activities that allow students to apply what they’ve learned in a meaningful way
- Reflection sections which prompt students to think critically about what they’ve learned
- Quizzes, surveys, and a final exam that assess student learning